Jay's oeuvre

A bit of jazz in blog, however, falls tremendously short of being a musical

Another day of Joy and Jay

It was 6:30 am .. birds were making noise outside.. and i had just finished my "convo" and was bout to sleep.. then.. a flash of hand.. hits the jug and it falls on the bed.. water everywhere .. my Laptop :((.

I do whatever my rush of blood tells me to do..

I let it dry and stare at it pathetically.. my head spinning fr the amount of work i have to do in next week... damn cant do my "1 am chat stuff" :P and yeah a cash crunch.. i may lose the laptop ..

but yeah i cant see what is to be done wth a Laptop + water spillage nor can i get from online forum. see how grave the situation is!!!!!

and as I stay there still and confused .. suddenly.. i clutch my chest and wince in pain.(oh!! it was bak.. the chest pain.. its been 4 yrs.. it hits me.. being a medical xpert of the family .. he he .. neva told anyone else. BUT WHY NOW?). I
open my palm and check those dark lines again and the big breakage in there.The breakage suggests like somethng drastic to happen at around this time in my life...may be the time has come to say gudbye.. But some Palmist suggested its not the lifeline one .. it shows the mental condition .. so like i wd go insane.. but, that wont b a palpable change only 30 % i kno now dont consider me insane.. peanuts.. yep.

I have been in messier situations but this ranks among the top.. and when i am in messier situations, two thngs happen to me:-

1. i get creative thought(don start throwing laptops fr creativity)

2. i think of sleeping my ass off.

So, it was simple.. 1st ting 1st... I SLEPT.

Labels: , ,



by JAY @ 1:24 PM |Show/Add (4) comments|

<< Home

[Hide (4) comments]



Recent Posts


Sword Fight in EuRoPe : [+/-,show/hide post]

by JAY @ 2:04 PM |(1) comments|

<< Home

[Hide (1) comments]



with love from PREMJI [+/-,show/hide post]

by JAY @ 8:29 PM |(2) comments|

<< Home

[Hide (2) comments]



welcome to mumbai : part I [+/-,show/hide post]

by JAY @ 3:15 PM |(0) comments|

<< Home

[Hide (0) comments]



SWEET CAITLYN [+/-,show/hide post]

by JAY @ 5:40 PM |(9) comments|

<< Home

[Hide (9) comments]



MOST INNOVATIVE SLEEPER IN THE CLASS.. fun in dbabb [+/-,show/hide post]

by JAY @ 9:07 PM |(2) comments|

<< Home

[Hide (2) comments]



CHAOTIC MOMENTS [+/-,show/hide post]

by JAY @ 5:50 PM |(2) comments|

<< Home

[Hide (2) comments]



VACATIONS OVER [+/-,show/hide post]

by JAY @ 2:12 PM |(1) comments|

<< Home

[Hide (1) comments]



CAN CONQUER CANCER [+/-,show/hide post]

by JAY @ 11:14 AM |(0) comments|

<< Home

[Hide (0) comments]