Jay's oeuvre

A bit of jazz in blog, however, falls tremendously short of being a musical

PENis Mightier than Sword.

Type: Theatrical
Skill: histrionics
Battle of CR-6 (CR= Class Room)


It looked hazy. I could only figure out some movements in between the woods. I took my position which was strategically apt for hiding from any offensive of the enemy.


Soon, the lord of the rings had entered. Everyone settled. My closest aide elbowed me to morning.


The tension in the air was palpable no one had a clue what the professor demanded when he said "How do u do appraisal of working capital loans". That was enough to disconnect me from the proceedings. I wanted to go back to sleep but, it was not to be so..


Looking at an complacent opponent, the guy sitting on right took out his naked shining pen .. and ***click*** my hand was almost pierced.. My mouth opened to gasp .. but the voice was choked within. (I hadn't expected he will take revenge for yesterday's powerful display of my penwork.)


I quickly searched for my pen ...only to find to my utter dismay "they" had it planned to perfection. All my accessories had already been removed. Only think i could do was to look at the watch and wait for the lecture to end.. while my adversaries kept bleeding me and ... their Gothic "muahahahahahaha".

Labels: ,



by JAY @ 11:05 PM |Show/Add (2) comments|

<< Home

[Hide (2) comments]



Recent Posts


Vodka Nites.. [+/-,show/hide post]

by JAY @ 10:59 PM |(9) comments|

<< Home

[Hide (9) comments]



Camera. Lights and Action!!!!! [+/-,show/hide post]

by JAY @ 3:27 PM |(7) comments|

<< Home

[Hide (7) comments]



Kill Bill. [+/-,show/hide post]

by JAY @ 7:18 PM |(13) comments|

<< Home

[Hide (13) comments]



choc-a-bloc [+/-,show/hide post]

by JAY @ 7:28 PM |(8) comments|

<< Home

[Hide (8) comments]



Where is Moi?? ;;) [+/-,show/hide post]

by JAY @ 11:19 PM |(15) comments|

<< Home

[Hide (15) comments]



Badi mates frauding thier way to Mangement.. [+/-,show/hide post]

by JAY @ 10:21 PM |(4) comments|

<< Home

[Hide (4) comments]



Persuadeeeeeeeee... [+/-,show/hide post]

by JAY @ 10:38 PM |(10) comments|

<< Home

[Hide (10) comments]



Lets teach the nerds... [+/-,show/hide post]

by JAY @ 5:50 PM |(15) comments|

<< Home

[Hide (15) comments]