Jay's oeuvre

A bit of jazz in blog, however, falls tremendously short of being a musical

Main Bhi Madonna: Audioslaved

This is erratic. Suddenly, I found myself with a lot of free time. It is making me go crazy and I am doing really stupid stuff. Missing old flames... awwww. Soul searching.........bullshit. Playing....... kid!!!. and Singing.............. save me!!!.. and recorded them... why??????

The 1st song I chose to better (he he he) was "Show me how to live"............. Chris Cornell cry.





I Know, I can't SING. But u can pass these pieces of melody as drunken frustrations of a bereaved soul. (ouch!!! the songs were less painful than Jay's writing).

So, here u go.... this time COCHISE.lol




and I did that again :





Now u know when I said I am going crazy, what I meant.

Labels: , ,



by JAY @ 3:16 AM |Show/Add (7) comments|

<< Home

[Hide (7) comments]



Recent Posts


Monster's Inc. Ahoy [+/-,show/hide post]

by JAY @ 9:55 PM |(2) comments|

<< Home

[Hide (2) comments]



Enlighten me Anna-Banana. [+/-,show/hide post]

by JAY @ 12:02 PM |(3) comments|

<< Home

[Hide (3) comments]



Body odor and women: POTtY tales [+/-,show/hide post]

by JAY @ 2:21 PM |(3) comments|

<< Home

[Hide (3) comments]



Captain Courageous and His Dharma. [+/-,show/hide post]

by JAY @ 1:44 AM |(5) comments|

<< Home

[Hide (5) comments]



Battlehardened [+/-,show/hide post]

by JAY @ 1:58 AM |(7) comments|

<< Home

[Hide (7) comments]



The pregnant woman. [+/-,show/hide post]

by JAY @ 10:29 PM |(13) comments|

<< Home

[Hide (13) comments]



Cranberries with the pyromaniac [+/-,show/hide post]

by JAY @ 5:07 PM |(1) comments|

<< Home

[Hide (1) comments]



Tickling the Blogger : Recent comments and more. [+/-,show/hide post]

by JAY @ 5:15 AM |(18) comments|

<< Home

[Hide (18) comments]