Jay's oeuvre

A bit of jazz in blog, however, falls tremendously short of being a musical

Lets teach the nerds...

They were roaming around in the campus with a black T-shirt on, which splashed on the back "Lets teach the nerds how to play ball".

They belong to the 85 member strong contingent of IIM B , who have come here to put us down and proof we are all about Academics. Our rivalry is gonna soon find its place in the annals.

It was the 1st day , we had lost the cricket match badly. Mates came back and said we were being too nice a host ... and that the guests been sledging big time.

We didnt do much had our usual tempo shouts and we put up a banner "Sangharsh finally helped u enter IIMA"(Sangharsh is the name of the competition between us and IIM B) The next match was Badminton.. for which i have been practicing the whole week at the expense of Garba, dandiya and all other festivities.

They had a strong team held together by an inter IIT Champion. We thought of putting me as the 2nd singles player and increasing the probability of playing their 2nd best player and hence making a chance of atleast winning one singles. But at the last moment we said forget the trick and lets go with a simple order. I was put on top. And i drew the champ.

The 1st game was on.

He was clearly under my noose with me winning the 1st game easily. The second game I presented to him in a platter. He was clearly tired.. I was playing well but my serves weren't going right. Too many mistakes for a game of that standard.

In that last game my unforced errors continued. Hitting on the ground ... shots that were fed to me high above the net. serves outside and on the net. Still I managed to fight back to 11 - 11. And again I made like 4 unforced errors to give him the game at 15 - 12.

The score read 2-1 but I was happy for I won hearts and was a moral victor ( that's what a loser says .. right!!) .. but hey !!! there were chicks coming to me patting me and saying u were better just hard luck..(whoppa) even from the opponents camp and there was this French gal who said " nvm that u lost , but u have such a good game :D" . Hey i know i am boasting and stuff but I really loved what I did.

The team went on to win 6-1. The 1 was the only game they won against me ( so sad :(). Yeah my team patted me cause I tired their best guy out and they forfeited the doubles game against me.

We leveled the overall score between the universities to 1-1. Later, we won the Tennis also. The events gonna go till 2nd October.

I came back, missed Softy and an another gal so much. I enjoyed the whole night with some vodka and videotaped myself singing Sutta and GMD.

Labels: ,



by JAY @ 5:50 PM |Show/Add (15) comments|

<< Home

[Hide (15) comments]



Recent Posts


3 a.m. ..Still alive!!! [+/-,show/hide post]

by JAY @ 3:19 AM |(32) comments|

<< Home

[Hide (32) comments]



Faux News Vs Clinton. [+/-,show/hide post]

by JAY @ 3:02 PM |(11) comments|

<< Home

[Hide (11) comments]



Baptism...by ire. [+/-,show/hide post]

by JAY @ 5:04 PM |(5) comments|

<< Home

[Hide (5) comments]



Laloo ji : The prince and the pauper.. [+/-,show/hide post]

by JAY @ 11:51 PM |(13) comments|

<< Home

[Hide (13) comments]



Lightning strikes.. [+/-,show/hide post]

by JAY @ 6:58 PM |(18) comments|

<< Home

[Hide (18) comments]



New template and lost comments.. [+/-,show/hide post]

by JAY @ 8:07 PM |(63) comments|

<< Home

[Hide (63) comments]



Exchange ...Time.. [+/-,show/hide post]

by JAY @ 8:31 PM |(2) comments|

<< Home

[Hide (2) comments]



College mates.. [+/-,show/hide post]

by JAY @ 7:25 PM |(0) comments|

<< Home

[Hide (0) comments]