Jay's oeuvre

A bit of jazz in blog, however, falls tremendously short of being a musical

Jaybert

Jaybert is from Elbonia. Elbonia is a little known fourth world town in the communist Bengal. Elbonia has been famous only because long back a large cache of arms was dropped in its mainland to fight the mindless rule of Communists. However, all the hopes of a great renaissance died when the mighty people of Elbonia decided to use the rocket launchers to tie their cows.

Jaybert has been working in a city in the heart of the communists, disguised as a supply chain expert. Secretly, he works with the brotherhood to overturn the communists one day.

Just about two years ago, Jaybert had joined as a fresh and young graduate in an organization, and worked hard to expand the Supply Chain Operations. He expanded the operations for entire 2 years. He accumulated some net +ve accolades (summation of all the brickbats and accolades). Today, Jaybert has just executed a plan to reduce the warehouse area and make all the processes lean.
Pointy haired Boss - What next?
Jaybert - Do I go beyond and open more warehouses?

Pointy haired Boss - Please, feel free to do so as long as you don't ask for cash.
Jaybert - No Cash!!... ummm.. do I get a permission to go and try to win one of those reality TV competitions. This will get us cash, keep me busy for a few months and no one has to know.

Pointy haired Boss - What are the odds?
Jaybert - Let's say, If I compete as a transvestite with a big rack, in a show called Dancing Queen, I can at least reach the semis without a fight. The other option is to enroll into Big Boss, where the probablity to win the event is high even if someone lacks talent.
Pointy haired Boss - That's TV jazz and is risky too. I would need money to fix you to win the competition.
Jaybert - What do I do then? I don't have work. Are you gonna fire me?

Pointy haired Boss - Not really. I already got Catbert to fire your other colleagues. Who do I boss around? Besides you are too cute to let go.
Someone poking the "pitchspoon" twisted into Jaybert's sordid posterior, by now, goes unnoticed.
Jaybert - hmm.. What should I do?
Pointy haired Boss - There is one guy eligible to ask questions here and that's not you. Besides I pay you to think.
Jaybert - I can do one thing. There were two warehouses I built last year. I can destroy them now. It will take about 6 months and then, we can rebuild it ,which will take another 6 months. So, we get busy for the entire year.

Pointy haired Boss - great! I like it.
While you do it, keep some reasons ready for justification of your actions.
(Apologies to hard core ADAM SCOTT fans, for the shortcomings in the above piece especially the lingo)

Labels: , ,



by JAY @ 3:25 AM |Show/Add (1) comments|

<< Home

[Hide (1) comments]



Recent Posts


MTV youth Icon of the Year [+/-,show/hide post]

by JAY @ 6:14 PM |(2) comments|

<< Home

[Hide (2) comments]



The Bear Hug: Signs of Economic Downturn [+/-,show/hide post]

by JAY @ 10:05 AM |(0) comments|

<< Home

[Hide (0) comments]



My Motorcycle Diaries. [+/-,show/hide post]

by JAY @ 2:29 PM |(6) comments|

<< Home

[Hide (6) comments]



Mannu Bhai Motor Chali pom pom. [+/-,show/hide post]

by JAY @ 1:42 PM |(47) comments|

<< Home

[Hide (47) comments]



BO-MAN: Our Friendly Neighbourhood [+/-,show/hide post]

by JAY @ 1:21 PM |(0) comments|

<< Home

[Hide (0) comments]



Meeting Murrrugan. [+/-,show/hide post]

by JAY @ 10:11 AM |(5) comments|

<< Home

[Hide (5) comments]



My Ricky Babloa as Dayal Baba [+/-,show/hide post]

by JAY @ 3:11 PM |(0) comments|

<< Home

[Hide (0) comments]



To Tie a Knot.. not not. [+/-,show/hide post]

by JAY @ 7:22 PM |(3) comments|

<< Home

[Hide (3) comments]